Do you offer a Registered Address service?


We do. If you are based outside of the UK and you wish to set up a UK company, then the UK registered address requirement is taken care of by this service. Similarly some clients wish to maintain privacy by not using their home address visible publicly on Companies House.

As part of the service, we open and handle any HMRC and Companies House correspondence for you. Please note this is not a mail forwarding service, i.e. our address is used only as your Registered Address, not your correspondence or trading address.

Other FAQs in this category

See how we can work together

Get in touch today. Talk to one of our accountants to see how we can help save you time.

Get in Touch
Thank you! You'll receive an email straight away from us with next steps and a link for booking a call.
If you've not received it, please check your spam.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.