You are billed based on which of the five compliance services you have selected:
- Accounting is billed monthly based on whichever estimated revenue you provided. At the end of the year, once your actual revenue is known, we will bill you for the difference between 12 x the correct monthly fee and the total accounting fee we have collected so far. If you overestimated your revenue for the year and this figure is negative, this difference is paid as as a cash refund.
- Bookkeeping and VAT services are billed in arrears after each bookkeeping or VAT period ends (so that we can bill fairly based on actual work rather than estimates)
- Bookkeeping software is billed monthly, unless your bookkeeping frequency is annual, in which case bookkeeping software is not required
- Payroll is billed monthly
- Self Assessment is billed once per year at the point where you provide your records (only if a Self Assessment return is required)