There are five core compliance requirements you need to be aware of:
- Accounting - covers your annual filings
- Bookkeeping - record keeping and classifying transactions into their correct accounting categories
- VAT - you need to know when to register and file returns once registered
- Payroll and pensions - you have to report to HMRC if you pay someone an employee a salary
- Self Assessment - you personally may have to file an annual return, most commonly if you receive income that is not taxed at source, e.g. rental income or dividends
We offer each of these services so that all of your compliance requirements for UK accounting can be met in one place.